The Minnesota State Cattlemen's Association is known for its strong representation of the state's beef producers. This is largely due to the incredible leaders MSCA has had and their efforts to promote, preserve, and advance the state's industry.
All MSCA Leadership is nominated and selected by MSCA's members. MSCA is made up of 20 local affiliates and 2 councils. The state is also divided into 9 regions, with a Regional Director, together with the officers, make up MSCA leadership.
MSCA Officer Team
(507) 430-0607 |[email protected]
(507) 220-1412 |
(218) 329-9293 |[email protected]
Immediate Past President
(507) 382-0884 | [email protected]mail.com
(218) 549-3337 | [email protected]
Dennis L. Sleiter
(320) 589-4119 | [email protected]
(507) 920-6705 | [email protected]
The Cow-Calf and Cattle Feeders Councils are made up of members with an interest in those segments of beef production. Council leaders serve on the MSCA Board of Directors and the Councils also host meetings and events pertaining to their area of specialty. Communications that are specific to these operations are also provided to council members when necessary.
The MSCA Cow-Calf Council focuses on issues directly impacting cow-calf operators.
Cow-Calf Council Chair: Rachel Gray
(218) 766-4929 | [email protected]
The MSCA Feeder Council focuses on special interests of feeders, particularly environmental regulations.
Feeder Council Chair: Angie Ford
(507) 360-7937 | [email protected]
MSCA Regional Directors
(218) 597-2985 | [email protected]
Regions 2 & 3
(218) 571-0781 | [email protected]
(320) 630-5095 | [email protected]
(218) 927-3215 |
(507) 370-0658 | [email protected]
(507) 838-5109 |