2018 Summer Beef Tour
Mark your calendars! The Minnesota State Cattlemen's Association & Cottonwood Area Cattle Producers invite you to visit some of the state's most innovative Cattlemen, nestled in the heart of row crop country in Southwest Minnesota, for the 2018 MSCA Summer Beef Tour.
Tour highlights will include:
- Extended Ag Services, Inc. - a family owned research based agronomy and consulting service.
- J& S Grazing - a family owned multifaceted cattle procurement company highlighting their stocker pasture, the first stocker pasture to be highlighted on the MSCA tour.
- MN Supreme Feeders, Inc. - a modern feedlot setup with state of the art facilities.
- O’Connor Farms, LLC - an example of updating existing facilities to meet the demands of modern feedlots.
- Graff Feedlots, LLC - highlighting an fully utilized and improved pasture with rotational grazing and cover crops.
- Marlin & Kelly Piotter - highlighting rotational grazing.
Tour Headquarters and trade show location: Cottonwood County Fairgrounds -1480 8th Ave, Windom, MN
For more information, please contact:
- Jana Piotter - 507-822-3188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamey Hochstein - 507-822-0993
- Hilary Paplow - 605-212-5699
Tour Participant Registration
Before June 15, 2017: $25
After June 15, 2017: $30
Student Price: $10
Additional Lunch Ticket: $10
Additional Steak Supper Ticket: $15
*Meal Tickets can be picked up at registration
Extended Ag Services, Inc. —agronomy and consulting services
O’Connor Farms, LLC.—feedlot
Marlin & Kelly Piotter—cow/calf pasture
Graff Feedlots, LLC.—cow/calf pasture
Minnesota Supreme Feeders, Inc.—feedlot
J & S Grazing—stocker pasture.
2007 HWY 71 N
Jackson, MN 56143
2025 HWY 71
Jackson, MN 56143
1955 1st Ave N
Windom, MN 56101
2018 Summer PAC Event
Join the Minnesota State Cattlemen’s Association for their 2018 Summer Cattlemen's Political Action Committee Fundraiser on Monday, July 9th, 2018 at 4:00 pm. The event will take place a the Round Lake Vineyard - 30124 Minnesota 264, Round Lake, MN 56167
MSCA works hard to ensure cattlemen’s priorities are heard daily in St. Paul. One way to support these efforts is through the Cattlemen’s PAC. The Cattlemen’s PAC is a state political action fund affiliated with the Minnesota State Cattlemen’s Association that helps promote and support the election of pro-agriculture candidates running for state office.
With a Governor’s race and all 134 members of the Minnesota House up for election, a strong PAC fund is necessary to help friends of our industry get elected to offices in St. Paul.
MSCA Summer PAC event tickets include: Supper, cornhole tournament entry, and wine tasting.
We need your support in order to reach our ambitious goal of raising $10,000 in 2017/2018 cycle. The Cattlemen’s PAC holds an annual summer fundraising event in conjunction with the MSCA Summer Beef Tour. Please join us for a fun evening of networking with fellow Cattlemen and supporters of the Minnesota beef industry.