2018 Summer Beef Tour
Mark your calendars! The Minnesota State Cattlemen's Association & Cottonwood Area Cattle Producers invite you to visit some of the state's most innovative Cattlemen, nestled in the heart of row crop country in Southwest Minnesota, for the 2018 MSCA Summer Beef Tour.
Tour highlights will include:
- Extended Ag Services, Inc. - a family owned research based agronomy and consulting service.
- J& S Grazing - a family owned multifaceted cattle procurement company highlighting their stocker pasture, the first stocker pasture to be highlighted on the MSCA tour.
- MN Supreme Feeders, Inc. - a modern feedlot setup with state of the art facilities.
- O’Connor Farms, LLC - an example of updating existing facilities to meet the demands of modern feedlots.
- Graff Feedlots, LLC - highlighting an fully utilized and improved pasture with rotational grazing and cover crops.
- Marlin & Kelly Piotter - highlighting rotational grazing.
Tour Headquarters and trade show location: Cottonwood County Fairgrounds -1480 8th Ave, Windom, MN
For more information, please contact:
- Jana Piotter - 507-822-3188 or email@example.com
- Jamey Hochstein - 507-822-0993
- Hilary Paplow - 605-212-5699
Tour Participant Registration
Before June 15, 2017: $25
After June 15, 2017: $30
Student Price: $10
Additional Lunch Ticket: $10
Additional Steak Supper Ticket: $15
*Meal Tickets can be picked up at registration
Extended Ag Services, Inc. —agronomy and consulting services
O’Connor Farms, LLC.—feedlot
Marlin & Kelly Piotter—cow/calf pasture
Graff Feedlots, LLC.—cow/calf pasture
Minnesota Supreme Feeders, Inc.—feedlot
J & S Grazing—stocker pasture.